In this tutorial, you'll learn how to remotely access your server using the software HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO). This software offers the automated intel to maintain full control of your server from anywhere. It can be used to manage your server remotely, install/uninstall applications or simply reboot the server.
- Download the software: HP Lights-Out Stand Alone Remote Console for Windows
- Type the server's IP address in the Network Address field
- Type the user in the Username field
- Type the password in the Password field
- Click on the Connect button